Yogic Science (Advanced)
- Dincharya and Ritucharya with respect to Yogic life style.
- Yogic positive attitudes ( Maîtri, Karuna, Mudita, Upeksha)
- Yoga in prevention of metabolic and respiratory disorders.
- Holistic approach of Yoga towards health and diseases.
- Introduction to First aid and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Yogic management of stress and its consequences.
- Concept of bhavas (Dharma, Jnana, Vairagya, Aishvarya) and their relevance in well-being.
- Yoga for personality development.